Hyaluronic Acid + Vit C Hydration Fix
This hyaluronic acid and vitamin C treatment hydrates by boosting your skin’s natural water absorption for plumper, firmer and smoother skin. Using gentle, upward circular motions, apply 1-2 pumps onto clean skin morning and night. Dab a small amount around eyes to refresh. Use after Mender Toning Mist and finish with Mender Bakuchiol + CBD Repair Serum or CBD Youth Serum.
Texture: Viscous serum for easy application.
Scent: Catching clean botanical wafts from the open window of your local apothecary—just a hint of earthy extracts from medicinal trees and resins topped with the light tang of pure vitamin C.
- 2% Hyaluronic acid—a powerful humectant—hydrates by boosting your skin’s natural water absorption for plumper, firmer, and smoother skin
- Radish root ferment, lactobacillus ferment & coconut ferment support your skin's natural microflora
- 3% Antioxidant Vitamin C to even tone
- 1% Willow bark extract, containing salicin from which salicylic acid is derived, is anti-inflammatory and commonly used to soothe irritations and treat acne
- Apply to damp skin to trap moisture
- Organic rose and frankincense hydrosols refresh and calm skin
Minimal, reusable and recyclable packaging
- No synthetic fragrances, phenoxyethanol, hydrogenated oils or processed waxes, zero isopropyl myristate or other propane derivatives, zero phthalates, zero artificial preservatives
I N G R E D I E N T S
distilled water, rose hydrosol,* frankincense hydrosol,* sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid 2%), radish root ferment, lactobacillus & coconut ferment,* willow bark extract,* vitamin C 3%**
*organic **non-GMO, pesticide-free
D I R E C T I O N S
Shake before use. Using gentle, upward circular motions, apply 1-2 pumps onto clean skin morning and night. Dab a small amount around eyes to refresh. Follow with Mender Bakuchiol + CBD Repair Serum or CBD Youth Serum.
For external adult use only, keep out of reach of children and pets, use only as directed, discontinue use if irritation occurs. This product is not approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.